Welcome to the 2008 Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to
you……’Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper’s prettier but bags are easier
2. Real tree or Artificial? fake, I’m allergic to the real deal
3. When do you put up the tree? sometime in December; this year it’ll go up next week as soon we get settled into the new house.
4. When do you take the tree down? 12/30 or 12/31. I have this thing about it not being up going into the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO, NO, and NO
6. Favorite gift received as a child? the dollhouse my dad made me when I was little. I was so upset when we moved to TX and had to leave it behind.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Manny – he’s always happy with blank DVDs. 🙂
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yup, same set since Alex was a toddler. Can’t tell you how many times we’ve had to re-glue the poor camel’s head back on. ROFL
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail – even though I don’t usually send them out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? don’t remember
11A. What do you want for Christmas? people to give me something I actually want? No, seriously, I’m just happy to be healthy and spend time with my loved ones.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yup
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom’s banana nut bread. There’s no such thing as too much of it.
16. Lights on the tree? most definitely. I believe the rule of thumb is one pound of lights per one foot of tree. 😉
16b. Lights outside of house? YES!! And this year we finally can! Woohoo!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Toss up btwn Do You Hear What I Hear and Little Drummer Boy
17b. Worst Christmas song? can’t think of one off the top of my head. Ask me next weekend when I’ve listed to 2 days of Christmas music on the radio.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Stay Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? ummm, Dopey, Sleepy, Doc… no, wait, that’s not right. I’m sure I know them… *smiles*
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, definitely. It’s not Christmas without Angels.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One at night, the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People that practically INSIST that holiday cheer MUST begin precisely at 12:00 am on November 1st. Please people, one holiday at a time, k?
23. What theme or color are you using? Ummm, whatever’s in the box? I think it’s purple and something but I don’t remember. I do like the black and silver that’s popular this year…
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? we don’t do Christmas dinner
25. What do you like about Christmas? just having the time to sit back and relax and watch the kids have fun
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Halley maybe, or perhaps Mom.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Johnny and Joey