If you read my previous post, this will make sense. If not, you should go back and read it!
My ambitious goals for 2009…
1. Read the entire bible this year – I’m reading it chronologically with a couple friends. Anyone wanna join us? There’s a link in my sidebar to make it easier for you. 😉
2. Spend 60 minutes a day in dedicated private prayer time – 30 minutes both morning and night.
3. Increase my giving towards missions/kids ministries at our church. yes, I do have a specific amount set as my goal but the exact amount is a personal thing I don’t feel a need to share.
4. Lose 70 lbs by the end of July.
5. Fast one week a month. Daniel fast twice a year.
6. Walk at least 10,000 steps per day.
7. Hand an Avon book to 10 potential customers every week.
8. Drink no more than one cup of coffee/tea/coke a day.
9. Actually make a profit selling Avon this year.
10. Double the amount deposited in my savings account and not touch it.
Are my goals ambitious? Yes, as of this exact moment. Are they obtainable? Yes, every single one of them. Will I meet each and every goal? I can’t say. I’d sure love to but only time will tell whether I have the dedication and determination to do it.