It’s been a rough week and I’m not feeling very stylish these days. I’m still annoyed at myself that I completely forgot to go pick out my prizes for the UBP11 so I totally missed out on any chance of winning those, and I still haven’t had gotten around to visiting all the nice ladies that stopped by and left me notes. I’m way behind on blogging pretty much everything, and way behind on getting stuff done around the house. So it was really nice when her email came in the other day with such a sweet surprise.
In keeping with the program, here are my 10 sites that I think deserve the award. (In no particular order, other than how they’re listed in my bookmarks and g.reader.)
- Keeper of the Home
- Peak313 Fitness
- Brooke McGlothlin
- Crunchy Betty
- Come Have a Peace
- Funky Faith Girl
- My Crazy Kind of Wonderful
- Mending Hope
- Amy’s Blah, blah, blogging
- Vanderbilt Wife
The goal is to pass this award to 10 or so blogs that you enjoy. Link back to them as well as the person sending you the award. Then have some fun telling your readers 7 random things about yourself.
Seven totally random things about me
- I’ve broken the middle and ring fingers of both hands at least once (and I think more).
- I once spent the entire summer, from the weekend before Memorial Day to the weekend after Labor Day, in a walking cast.
- I’ve been a Doctor Who fan for more than 30 years.
- I love natural scents like lemon, vanilla, cinnamon, and sandalwood.
- I blame my internet addiction on my younger son because there was nothing better to do at 1am when your newborn has his days and nights mixed up.
- I think white is boring unless it’s an accent color.
- Of my 5 closest friends: 2 I’ve known half my life (since high school), 1 I met online but never IRL, and 2 are the big sisters I never had.